The file attachments for events just got two new enhancements: Attachment Categories, and the ability to download all attachments at once.
- Attachment Categories – Attachments (under the Event [Attachments] tab) are now organized into their corresponding categories.
- Download All – You can now download all the attachments for your events at once (in .zip format).
File attachments for each event are organized into the following categories:
- General Attachments – General file attachments that are uploaded directly from each Event’s attachment tab.
- Event Info Attachments – Attachments from fields under the Event [Info] tab (like Exhibitor Prospectus, Exhibit Hall Floor Plan, etc.)
- Booth/Booth Service Attachments – i.e. Booth invoices.
- Travel Attachments – i.e. Hotel/Flight invoices.
- Shipment Attachments – i.e. invoices for Shipments.
- Sponsorship Attachments – i.e. invoices for Sponsorships.
- Other/Misc. Expenses Attachments – i.e. invoices for mischievous expenses.
Download All File Attachments
Downloading All Attachments for a Given Event:
To download all the attachments for a given event, click on the [Download All] button (under the [Attachments] tab of the event).
Downloading All Attachments for All Events:
To download all file attachments for all your events, go to “Workspace Settings” from the top menu, and click “Export Workspace Data” from the extended menu on the Workspace Settings page; then, click the “Export All Attachments” link.
The ability to attach files is included in the ExhibitDay Professional and Premium plan.